Bone China Cup and Saucer Indian Dance 8.45 oz/250 ml
Enjoy a steaming cup of hot tea with the Lomonosov Porcelain Indian Dance Bone China Cup and Saucer. Made from white bone china, this exquisite cup and saucer was made at the imperial Russian porcelain factory in St. Petersburg. It will be a perfect gift for avid tea and coffee drinkers. It's also a perfect addition to any porcelain drinkware collection.
- The item is HAND PAINTED. Embellished with 22-karat gold. Hand wash is recommended.
- The original Lomonosov factory logo is on the bottom of each piece. Genuine Article - 100% Guaranteed
- Made in Russia by the Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory. Material: bone china porcelain.
- Capacity 8.45 oz/250 ml; Cup measures: L 4.4", W 3.3", H 2.2"; Saucer measures: Diameter 5.8", height 1"
- Shape: Petropol. Shape designer M.Sorokin. Pattern designer V.Bogdanov
Shipping Weight: 500 gr. (17.64 oz) (1.1 lbs)
Approximate Shipping: $8.95 (Standard delivery Worldwide)
List price: $243.00
Ask-a-Question About This Product