Porcelain Dinner Set European Cobalt Net 24 items Lomonosov Factory
Bring the elegance of Imperial Russia to your dining table with New Lomonosov Porcelain 24-piece Cobalt Net Dinner Set on European-2 form. This gold-embellished pink and white dinner set is hand painted by artisans at the Lomonosov Porcelain Factory in St. Petersburg, Russia. A set of this will be an ideal wedding present for a newlywed couple or as an anniversary gift for your married friends, a perfect addition to any porcelain tableware collection.
The Set includes:
- 1 Round Platter 12.6”/320 mm
- 1 Oval Platter 14.2x9.8”/360x249 mm
- 1 Oval Herring Dish 9.4x5.4”/240x136 mm
- 2 Salad Bowl for 2 servings 11.8 oz/ 350 ml (5.5x5.5"/140x140 mm)
- 1 Salad Bowl for 4 serving 23.7”/700 ml (7.1x7.1"/181x181 mm)
- 6 Soup Plates 8.9”/225 mm
- 6 Flat Plates 10.6”/270 mm
- 6 Flat Plates 8.5”/215 mm
- Overglaze monochrome decoration. Embellished with 22-karat gold. Hand wash is recommended.
- The original Lomonosov factory logo is on the bottom of each piece. Genuine Article - 100% Guaranteed.
- Material: hard-paste porcelain. Made in Russia by the Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory.
Shipping Weight: 10000 gr. (352.74 oz) (22.05 lbs)
Approximate Shipping: $60.95 (Standard delivery Worldwide)
List price: $2,421.00
Ask-a-Question About This Product