Lomonosov Porcelain Covered Cup and Saucer Cobalt Net Gift-2 8.45 oz/250 ml
The best steeping process can be achieved if you use Lomonosov Porcelain Covered Cup and Saucer Cobalt Net Gift-2. The top cover helps you keeping boiled water hot for a long time, so the tea is infused much better!
- Cup and Saucer are HAND PAINTED. Embellished with 22-karat gold.
- The original Lomonosov Factory logo is on the bottom of each piece. Genuine Article - 100% Guaranteed.
- Material: hard-paste porcelain. Made in Russia by the Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory.
- Cup measures 5 inches tall and 3.7 inches in diameter, capacity is 8.45 oz/250 ml; Saucer is 5.8 inches in diameter.
- Hand wash is recommended.
Shipping Weight: 13.4 gr. (0.47 oz) (0.03 lbs)
Approximate Shipping: $8.95 (Standard delivery Worldwide)
List price: $150.00
Dimensions: length: 7.6 in X width: 7.6 in X height: 5.3 in
Ask-a-Question About This Product