Little Prince Fox Fennec Bone China Espresso Coffee Cup 6oz/180ml Lomonosov Porcelain
The Little Prince (French: Le Petit Prince), first published in 1943, is a novella, the most famous work of French aristocrat, writer, poet, and pioneering aviator Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (1900–1944).
The novella is one of the most-translated book in the world and was voted the best book of the 20th century in France. Translated into more than 250 languages and dialects (as well as Braille), selling nearly two million copies annually with sales totaling over 140 million copies worldwide, it has become one of the best-selling books ever published.
After the outbreak of the Second World War Saint-Exupéry was exiled to North America. In the midst of personal upheavals and failing health, he produced almost half of the writings for which he would be remembered, including a tender tale of loneliness, friendship, love, and loss, in the form of a young prince fallen to Earth. An earlier memoir by the author had recounted his aviation experiences in the Sahara Desert, and he is thought to have drawn on those same experiences in The Little Prince.
Since its first publication in the United States, the novella has been adapted to numerous art forms and media, including audio recordings, radio plays, live stage, film, television, ballet, and operatic works.
- The item is HAND PAINTED.
- The original Lomonosov factory logo is on the bottom of each piece. Genuine Article - 100% Guaranteed.
- Material: bone china porcelain. Made in Russia by the Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory.
- Capacity 6.1 fl.oz/180ml; Cup measures: L 3.6", W 2.8", H 2.6". Saucer measures: Diameter 4.8", height 0.8";
- The set includes a cup and a saucer and 1 gift box.
Shipping Weight: 500 gr. (17.64 oz) (1.1 lbs)
Approximate Shipping: $8.95 (Standard delivery Worldwide)
List price: $93.00
Ask-a-Question About This Product