Porcelain Collectible Easter Egg on Stand Russian Patterns
Celebrate with the elegance of Imperial Russia during your Easter with this Lomonosov Porcelain Russian Patterns Decorative Egg. Give your home a cheer with simple yet elegant statement of style. Made from white soft porcelain, this unusual decorative holiday Easter Egg was made at the imperial Russian porcelain factory in St. Petersburg. It will also be a perfect gift. It's also a perfect addition to any porcelain collection.
Eggs are common during Eastertide as they symbolize the empty tomb of Jesus. Though an egg appears to be like the stone of a tomb, a bird hatches from it with life; similarly, the Easter egg, for Christians, is a reminder that Jesus rose from the grave, and that those who believe will also experience eternal life.
An egg symbolizes many different things like; the roundness of an egg resembles the earth and the life on it which is constantly moving in a circular path.
An egg also resembles life - since all of us were born from an egg. An egg is also said to be the customary food for mourners and was brought to Jerusalem after the demolition of the temple. An egg also represents the spring period since Passover is celebrated during the season of spring.
- The item is HAND PAINTED. Hand wash is recommended.
- The original Lomonosov factory logo is on the bottom of each piece. Genuine Article - 100% Guaranteed.
- Material: hard-paste porcelain. Made in Russia by the Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory.
- Measures: diameter 2.2", height 4.8".
- Shape: made according to museum sample. Pattern designer: A.Vorobievskiy
Shipping Weight: 500 gr. (17.64 oz) (1.1 lbs)
Approximate Shipping: $8.95 (Standard delivery Worldwide)
List price: $399.00
Ask-a-Question About This Product