Eco Organic Natural Russian Siberian Honey with Dog Rose
Discover the health benefits of Russian Siberian Natural Honey, one of the oldest sweeteners on earth. Honey is a sweet, viscous food substance produced by bees. It is really a healthy food that should be in your kitchen right now.
Features of the product:
- 100% natural honey.
- Weight: 250 grams/8.5 ounces.
- Packed in glass jar.
- Produced in Atai Krai. This region of Siberia is extremely important due to its ecological purity.
- Dog Rose fruits are added. The fruits of the dog rose enclose an assortment of vitamins and added essential nourishments. For instance, the they enclose rich amounts of vitamin C. In addition, the fruits also contain different amounts of vitamins A, B1, B2, B3 and K. The other ingredients contained in the dog rose fruits are tannins, flavonoids, vanillin, polyphenols, carotenoids and essential oil. They are effective in treating diarrhea, trivial contagions, cold, gastritis and scurvy. In addition, presently several studies are being conducted to find whether the hips of Rosa canina are able to prevent or overturn the development of cancer cells.
Here are 10 benefits of honey:
- Prevent cancer and heart disease
- Reduce ulcers and other gastrointestinal disorders
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-fungal.
- Increase athletic performance
- Reduces a cough and throat irritation
- Balance the 5 elements
- Blood sugar regulation
- Heal wounds and burns
- Strengthen the immune system
Be aware: Although honey is often used as natural treatment for a variety of ailments, some individuals can develop an allergic reaction to it.
Shipping Weight: 500 gr. (17.64 oz) (1.1 lbs)
Approximate Shipping: $8.95 (Standard delivery Worldwide)
List price: $12.00
Ask-a-Question About This Product