Eco Organic Natural Russian Siberian Honey with Foxberry
Discover the health benefits of Russian Siberian Natural Honey, one of the oldest sweeteners on earth. Honey is a sweet, viscous food substance produced by bees. It is really a healthy food that should be in your kitchen right now.
Features of the product:
- 100% natural honey.
- Weight: 250 grams/8.5 ounces.
- Packed in glass jar.
- Produced in Atai Krai. This region of Siberia is extremely important due to its ecological purity.
- Foxberry is added. Foxberry is used for urinary tract problems including irritation, kidney stones, and infections. It is also used for increasing urine production (as a diuretic). Other uses include treating gout, arthritis, and infections caused by viruses. Foxberry has chemicals that might help kill bacteria in the urine.
Here are 10 benefits of honey:
- Prevent cancer and heart disease
- Reduce ulcers and other gastrointestinal disorders
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-fungal.
- Increase athletic performance
- Reduces a cough and throat irritation
- Balance the 5 elements
- Blood sugar regulation
- Heal wounds and burns
- Strengthen the immune system
Be aware: Although honey is often used as natural treatment for a variety of ailments, some individuals can develop an allergic reaction to it.
Shipping Weight: 500 gr. (17.64 oz) (1.1 lbs)
Approximate Shipping: $8.95 (Standard delivery Worldwide)
List price: $12.00
Ask-a-Question About This Product