Lomonosov Imperial Porcelain Tableware Dinner Set Cameo 24 pc
Bring the elegance of Imperial Russia to your dining table with the Lomonosov Porcelain 24-piece Dinner Set. This gold-embellished pink and white dinner set is hand painted by artisans at the Lomonosov Porcelain Factory in St. Petersburg, Russia. A set of this will be an ideal wedding present for a newlywed couple or as an anniversary gift for your married friends. It's also a perfect addition to any porcelain tableware collection.
The new service - a truly imperial luxury! Catherine the Great was an avid cameos collector and loved them very much. Her collection contained more than 10,000 items.
Inspired by the unique pieces of art, the painter Lyubov Tsvetkova offered her interpretation of painting based on the well-known ensembles, jointing them into one masterpiece. Ornamental decorations is made in the style of early classicism. Items are decorated with garlands of scrollworks, leaves and flowers, as well as the assimilation of antique cameos medallions, depicting details of the frescoes which were discovered during the excavations of Herculaneum and Pompeii, silhouette profiles and vases that imitate the grisaille. The painting is made in pastel colors: pink, blue, lilac and light green with gold.
The Set includes:
- 1 Round Platter Mazarin 12.6”/320 mm
- 1 Oval Platter 9.8"/250 mm
- 1 Oval Platter 14.6”/370 mm
- 2 Salad Bowls for 2 servings (9.5 oz/280 ml)
- 1 Salad Bowl for 4 serving (51 oz/1500ml)
- 6 Soup Plates 8.9”/225 mm
- 6 Flat Plates 8.5”/215 mm
- 6 Plat Plates 10.6”/270 mm
- Items are HAND PAINTED. Embellished with 22-karat gold. Hand wash is recommended.
- The original Lomonosov factory logo is on the bottom of each piece. Genuine Article - 100% Guaranteed.
- Material: hard-paste porcelain. Made in Russia by the Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory.
Shipping Weight: 12000 gr. (423.29 oz) (26.46 lbs)
Approximate Shipping: $150.00 (Standard delivery Worldwide)
List price: $1,371.00
Ask-a-Question About This Product