Lomonosov Porcelain Dinner Set Cobalt Net 24 items Youth
Bring the elegance of Imperial Russia to your dining table with the Lomonosov Porcelain 24-piece Cobalt Net Dinner Set. This gold-embellished pink and white dinner set is hand painted by artisans at the Lomonosov Porcelain Factory in St. Petersburg, Russia. A set of this will be an ideal wedding present for a newlywed couple or as an anniversary gift for your married friends. It's also a perfect addition to any porcelain tableware collection.
The Set includes:
- 1 Round Platter 11.8”/300 mm
- 1 Oval Platter 11”/280 mm
- 1 Herring Dish 9.8”/250 mm
- 2 Salad Bowl for 2 servings 6.1 oz/ 180 ml
- 1 Salad Bowl for 4 serving 20.3”/600 ml
- 6 Soup Plates 8.7”/220 mm
- 6 Flat Plates 9.4”/240 mm
- 6 Flat Smooth Plates 7.9”/200 mm
- Items are HAND PAINTED. Embellished with 22-karat gold. Hand wash is recommended.
- The original Lomonosov factory logo is on the bottom of each piece. Genuine Article - 100% Guaranteed.
- Material: hard-paste porcelain. Made in Russia by the Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory.
Shipping Weight: 13000 gr. (458.56 oz) (28.66 lbs)
Approximate Shipping: $100.00 (Standard delivery Worldwide)
List price: $1,980.00
Ask-a-Question About This Product