Bone China Cup and Saucer Boy Washing 6.1 fl.oz/180ml
Enjoy a steaming cup of hot tea with the Lomonosov Porcelain Bone China Cup and Saucer. Made from white bone china, this gold-trimmed white tea cup and saucer was made at the Imperial Russian porcelain factory in St. Petersburg. It will be a perfect gift for avid tea and coffee drinkers. It's also a perfect addition to any porcelain drinkware collection.
- The item is HAND PAINTED. Embellished with 22-karat gold. Hand wash is recommended.
- The original Lomonosov factory logo is on the bottom of each piece. Genuine Article - 100% Guaranteed.
- Material: bone china porcelain. Made in Russia by the Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory.
- Capacity 6.1 fl.oz/180ml; Cup measures: L 3.6", W 2.8", H 2.6". Saucer measures: Diameter 4.8", height 0.8";
- Shape: Lily of the valley. Shape designer E.Krimmer. Painting designer E.Bem.
Shipping Weight: 400 gr. (14.11 oz) (0.88 lbs)
Approximate Shipping: $8.95 (Standard delivery Worldwide)
List price: $60.00
Ask-a-Question About This Product