Bone China Porcelain Tea Set Service 6/14 Yulia Cobalt Net
Enjoy a steaming cup of hot tea or coffee with the Lomonosov Porcelain "Cobalt Net" Bone China Tea Set. Made from white bone china, this whimsical tea cup and saucer was made at the Lomonosov Imperial Russian Porcelain Factory in St. Petersburg. It will be a perfect gift for avid tea and coffee drinkers. It's also a perfect addition to any porcelain drinkware collection.
- The Tea Set is HAND PAINTED. Hand wash is recommended.
- The original Lomonosov factory logo is on the bottom of each piece. Genuine Article - 100% Guaranteed.
- Material: bone china porcelain. Made in Russia by the Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory
The set includes:
- 1 Tea Pot: L 4.7", W 8.1", H 6.2". Capacity 23.7 fl.oz/700 ml.
- 1 Sugar bowl: D 3.8", H 4.1". Capacity 10.5 fl.oz/310 ml.
- 6 Tea cups with saucers: Measures: Cup: L 3.6", W 4.2", H 2.9". Capacity 7.1 fl.oz/210 ml. Saucer: D 6.5", H 1".
Shipping Weight: 6000 gr. (211.64 oz) (13.23 lbs)
Approximate Shipping: $50.95 (Standard delivery Worldwide)
List price: $2,103.00
Ask-a-Question About This Product