Lomonosov Porcelain Bone China Cup and Saucer Good-bye Petersburg (5) 5.6oz/165ml
Enjoy a steaming cup of hot tea with the Lomonosov Imperial Porcelain Bone China Cup and Saucer May Good-bye Petersburg (5). Made from white bone china, this exquisite cup and saucer was made at the Imperial Russian Porcelain Factory in St.Petersburg. It will be a perfect gift for avid tea and coffee drinkers. It's also a perfect addition to any porcelain drinkware collection.
- The Cup and Saucer are Hand Decorated. Embellished with 22-karat gold. Hand wash is recommended.
- The original Lomonosov factory logo is on the bottom of each piece. Genuine Article - 100% Guaranteed.
- Material: bone china porcelain. Made in Russia by the Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory.
- Capacity 5.6 fl.oz/165 ml; Cup measures: Diameter L 3.1", W 2.7", H 3"; Saucer measures: Diameter 4.8", height 0.8";
- Shape: May. Shape designer E.Krimmer. Pattern designer I.Olevskaya
Shipping Weight: 500 gr. (17.64 oz) (1.1 lbs)
Approximate Shipping: $8.95 (Standard delivery Worldwide)
List price: $57.00
Ask-a-Question About This Product