Chow Chow Dog Lomonosov Porcelain Figurine
Give your home a cheer with this beautiful naturally looking man’s best friend Lomonosov Porcelain Chow-Chow dog. Made from white soft porcelain, this unusual figurine was made at the imperial Russian porcelain factory in St. Petersburg. It will also be a perfect gift for animal lovers. It's also a perfect addition to any porcelain collection.
The Chow Chow (sometimes simply Chow) is a dog breed originally from northern China, where it is referred to as Songshi Quan (Pinyin: sōngshī quǎn 鬆獅犬), which means "puffy-lion dog". The breed has also been called the Tang Quan, "Dog of the Tang Empire." It is believed that the Chow Chow is one of the native dogs used as the model for the Foo dog, the traditional stone guardians found in front of Buddhist temples and palaces. It is one of the few ancient dog breeds still in existence in the world today.
- The item is HAND PAINTED.
- The original Lomonosov factory logo is on the bottom of each piece. Genuine Article - 100% Guaranteed.
- Material: soft-paste porcelain. Made in Russia by the Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory.
- Figurine measures L 6,1", W 2,0", H 3,3".
- Shape designer P.Veselov.
Shipping Weight: 500 gr. (17.64 oz) (1.1 lbs)
Approximate Shipping: $8.95 (Standard delivery Worldwide)
List price: $30.00
Ask-a-Question About This Product