Eco Organic Natural Russian Siberian Creamed Spread Honey with Royal Jelly
Discover the health benefits of Russian Siberian Natural Creamed Spread Honey, one of the oldest sweeteners on earth. Honey is a sweet, viscous food substance produced by bees. It is really a healthy food that should be in your kitchen right now.
Features of the product:
- 100% natural honey.
- Weight: 250 grams/8.5 ounces.
- Packed in glass jar.
- Produced in Atai Krai. This region of Siberia is extremely important due to its ecological purity.
- Royal Jelly is added. Royal jelly is a honey bee secretion that is used in the nutrition of larvae, as well as adult queens.It is secreted from the glands in the hypopharynx of worker bees, and fed to all larvae in the colony, regardless of sex or caste. Royal jelly has long been sold as both a dietary supplement and alternative medicine. Please, note that allergic reactions, namely hives, asthma, and anaphylaxis, may happen due to consumption of royal jelly.
Here are 10 benefits of honey:
- Prevent cancer and heart disease
- Reduce ulcers and other gastrointestinal disorders
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-fungal.
- Increase athletic performance
- Reduces a cough and throat irritation
- Balance the 5 elements
- Blood sugar regulation
- Heal wounds and burns
- Strengthen the immune system
Be aware: Although honey is often used as natural treatment for a variety of ailments, some individuals can develop an allergic reaction to it.
Shipping Weight: 245 gr. (8.64 oz) (0.54 lbs)
Approximate Shipping: $6.95 (Standard delivery Worldwide)
List price: $18.00
Ask-a-Question About This Product