Lomonosov Porcelain Bone China Cup and Saucer May Dandelion 5.6 oz/165ml
Enjoy a steaming cup of hot tea with the Lomonosov Porcelain Bone China Cup and Saucer May Dandelion. Made from white bone china, this gold-trimmed white tea cup and saucer was made at the Imperial Russian Porcelain Factory in St. Petersburg. It will be a perfect gift for avid tea and coffee drinkers. It's also a perfect addition to any porcelain drinkware collection.
- The Cup and Saucer are HAND PAINTED. Embellished with 22-karat gold. Hand wash is recommended.
- The original Lomonosov factory logo is on the bottom of each piece. Genuine Article - 100% Guaranteed.
- Material: bone china porcelain. Made in Russia by the Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory.
- Capacity 5.6 fl.oz/165 ml;
- Cup measures: Diameter L 3.1", W 2.7", H 3"; Saucer measures: Diameter 4.8", height 0.8";
Shipping Weight: 500 gr. (17.64 oz) (1.1 lbs)
Approximate Shipping: $8.95 (Standard delivery Worldwide)
List price: $48.00
Ask-a-Question About This Product